Our church is committed to fulfilling Jesus's command in Matthew 9:14 to let the children come to Him. We therefore welcome all children/adults with special needs to worship with us and attend our ministry activities.
Unless noted otherwise, our Friendship Parties are held the first Saturday of each month, during the school year, in Room 114 at Murrysville Alliance Church from 10:00-11:30 AM . Parking is available in our lower parking lot and the entrance to Room 114 is handicap accessible.
- There are no costs to participate.
- Each of our Caring Hearts friends are paired up with a buddy.
- We have a sensory room available if needed.
- Our Friendship Parties include a Bible lesson, music, activity, craft, and snack.
- We request registering below for each party you can attend so that we can plan accordingly.
- If your special needs family member is attending for the first time, please print, complete and bring the attached questionnaire to their first Friendship Party by clicking here.
Friendship Parties will resume in September 2022. Please check back for further information at a later date.