1. Lost people matter to God. He wants them found.
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.
2. Prayer is the primary work of God’s people.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
3. Everything we have belongs to God. We are only stewards.
But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.
1 Chronicles 29:14
4. Knowing and obeying God’s Word is fundamental to all true success.
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
5. Completing the Great Commission will require the mobilization of every fully devoted disciple.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
6. Without the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, we can accomplish nothing.
My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.
1 Corinthians 2:4-5
7. Achieving God’s purposes involves taking faith-filled risks. This always involves change.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.